Path2Progress is the ideal program for grassroots players; providing an all-round soccer training experience with focus on the technical and tactical demands of the game.
A curriculum designed for recreational and intermediate level players, each day players will be challenged in an exciting training environment, working on gaining a better understanding and improving their execution of both the attacking and defensive demands of the game.
Expect your player to develop their skills in the following areas:
- Monday - Midfielders (passing, trapping & spacing)
- Tuesday - Wingers (dribbling, moves & crossing)
- Wednesday - Defenders (tackling, shadowing & 1v1 defending)
- Thursday - Strikers (shooting and finishing)
- Friday - Goalkeepers (saving, catching & distribution)
Each player receives a jersey
Each player receives an evaluation
Players should bring water, snacks, sunscreen, soccer ball and shin guards
(balls and shin guards will be available for sale on-site)
Ball familiarization - juggling and skills
Welcome and daily intro
Skill-based warm-up (based on day)
Tactical understanding to implement the skill